Dear Scholarship Applicant,
Since 2014, the Latino Resources Scholarship Fund has operated as a culturally responsive student success initiative providing support systems to students dedicated to achieving their college career goals. Investing in Latino students who demonstrate academic excellence, civic engagement, leadership and financial need reinforces Latino Resources mission of increasing Latino leadership through college completion and civic engagement.
To date, the Latino Resources Scholarship Fund program has supported 19 students pursuing college degrees. Download the application today, complete and submit before the the May 31, 2018 deadline.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to complete and save the application. It is free to download here.
To be considered for review, your application must include all materials noted below:
- 2018 Latino Resources Scholarship Application
- Current Resume (To include: employment history, honors, awards, and extra-curricular)
- Enrollment Verification (Acceptance Letter or Fall 2018 Schedule of Courses Registration)
- Essay (see the application form)
- Official High School/College Transcript
- ACT/SAT (only high school seniors submit)
- 2018 FAFSA Student Aid Report
- 2018-2019 Financial Aid Award Letter
Completed applications and materials should be emailed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type Scholarship Fund in the subject line. If the total file size of your documents exceeds 3MB, send your transmission in two or more parts.
All questions about the Latino Resources Scholarship Fund should be emailed to: email@example.com. Please type Scholarship Fund in the subject line.